discovery Index du Forum
discovery
Le forum de la guilde Discovery sur Allods Online

discovery Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Former EPL Referee Reveals How Ronaldo Fooled Him To Win A ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    discovery Index du Forum -> Partie réservée aux membres -> Evennements
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
BoySmile

MessagePosté le: Dim 13 Mai - 13:20 (2018)    Sujet du message: Former EPL Referee Reveals How Ronaldo Fooled Him To Win A Répondre en citant

A former English Premier League referee has opened up about the time agent sbobet former Manchester United star Cristiano Ronaldo conned him to win a penalty.Ronaldo was branded a diver in his early years at the Red Devils and former referee Mark Clattenburg fell that trick once.Clattenberg revealed he was conned by Ronaldo during United's tip to Tottenham Hotspur in 2007.Ronaldo managed to skip past Lee Young-Pyo before going down in the box, and Clattenburg later revealed he was conned by the Portuguese winger."I've been conned many times but the most memorable was Cristiano Ronaldo against Spurs at White Hart Lane," Clattenburg told the Times."I knew at half-time that I had made a mistake because I got agent sbobet dog's abuse when I came out for the second half."The fans had reviewed it and they agent sbobet were screaming. I was furious when I watched it back. He was that good at it. He went into the penalty area and dropped."

Visiter le site web du posteur ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Dim 13 Mai - 13:20 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    discovery Index du Forum -> Partie réservée aux membres -> Evennements Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006