discovery Index du Forum
discovery
Le forum de la guilde Discovery sur Allods Online

discovery Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Iniesta: Why I Signed For Kobe ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    discovery Index du Forum -> Partie Publique -> Présentation
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
BoySmile

MessagePosté le: Ven 25 Mai - 09:09 (2018)    Sujet du message: Iniesta: Why I Signed For Kobe Répondre en citant

FC Barcelona legend Andres Iniesta, who sbobet 789 was unveiled by J-league outfit Vissel Kobe on Thursday, has revealed why he decided to join the Japanese club.The 34-year-old, who has been included in Spain's 2018 FIFA World Cup squad, has 32 club trophies to his name and also has won two European Championship trophies and the 2010 World Cup with Spain.In front of a packed press conference following his sbobet 789 unveiling as a Vissel Kobe player, Iniesta confirmed that he had many offers from around the world, but was excited by the project the Japanese club presented."For me, this is a very special day," the Spaniard said, as quoted by The Guardian."This is an important challenge for me. My family is excited to come to Japan, and we are very pleased. There were many offers."Other clubs showed interest. However, I decided to sign sbobet 789 with Vissel Kobe because the project presented to me was impressive."

ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 25 Mai - 09:09 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    discovery Index du Forum -> Partie Publique -> Présentation Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006