discovery Index du Forum
discovery
Le forum de la guilde Discovery sur Allods Online

discovery Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Messi Opens Up About Dream To Play In Argentina ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    discovery Index du Forum -> Partie réservée aux membres -> Evennements
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
BoySmile

MessagePosté le: Mar 29 Mai - 08:26 (2018)    Sujet du message: Messi Opens Up About Dream To Play In Argentina Répondre en citant

FC Barcelona superstar Lionel Messi has lifted the lid on wwwpic5678 his childhood dream of playing football in his country of birth, Argentina, once again.The Argentine has always insisted that if he is to one day leave the Catalan giants, it would be for Newell's Old Boys – the club he played for before moving to Spain as a youngster.The 30-year-old has once again addressed his future, saying that although he is not sure he will ever leave the Blaugrana, he would like to realise his dream of playing for Newell's, even if only for a few games."It becomes more and more clear that Barcelona will be my only team in Europe," he said, according to Mundo Albiceleste."After that, I have always said that I want to play football in Argentina, but I don't know if it will happen. I have it in mind."I'd like to live it, be it for six months or a few wwwpic5678 matches, but I don't know. One never knows."My dream was to play for Newell's as a kid, going to wwwpic5678 the matches with my dad, my brothers, my friends... after that; circumstances in life took me elsewhere, but I still have that in mind."

Visiter le site web du posteur ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 29 Mai - 08:26 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    discovery Index du Forum -> Partie réservée aux membres -> Evennements Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006